1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participating in this Contest/Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents and MUST be 18 years or over to enter Competition.
3. OWNERS (and their immediate families) of Canvas2u and businesses associated with this promotion are not permitted to enter the competition and are ineligible to win a prize. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
4. The Contest/Competition ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28/07/2019 (Competition Period).
5. To enter into the draw, participants must fill out the online entry form during the Contest/Competition Period through the link provided. Filling out the online entry form automatically subscribes entrants to receive Canvas2u deals and offers, which forms part of the requirements for entry.
6. Canvas2u reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconducted calculated to go against the fair and proper conduct of the Contest/Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Canvas2u's discretion. Failure by Canvas2u to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Canvas2u's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete entries will be invalid.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Canvas2u reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and disqualify if deems necessary.
10. Canvas2u may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrants are drawn.
11. Winners will be notified on our Facebook Page and by email within three (3) business days after the draw.
12. The Canvas2u's selection team's decision is final.
13. Contest/Competition WINNING Prices are as follows: 1st Price; 100x75cm Wall Art Print, 2nd Price; 75x50 cm Wall art Print and 3rd Price; 50x40cm Wall Art Print.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Wall Art Print, such as Shipping are not included.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner/winners do not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated, without valid reasons, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to the Canvas2u using their names, their shared experience and their uploaded image, in the event that they are a winner. We will use that on our promotional material, website and social media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting products manufactured and/or supplied by Canvas2u.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond Canvas2u’s control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Canvas2u reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Canvas2u (including its owners) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Canvas2u; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use or redemption of a prize; or (g) any other reason arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.
22. Each winner is responsible for providing valid contact details for communication and liaising with Canvas2u to coordinate the prize to the winner.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.